Estate Planning and Probate
Families turn to Marsh Law Office for help in all matters involving the use and inheritance of family money and property. We can help you manage family and business assets, plan for inheritance, succession of your business and personal assets, or finalize matters upon the death of a loved one. Through our elder law practice, we also advise clients on matters we all face as we age.
Our assistance includes:
- Preparing and administering wills
- Succession planning for families, farms, and businesses
- Creating trusts and other documents to provide for a loved one
- Resolving disputes about inheritance
- Inheritance tax proceedings
- In the event that a loved one passes away with or without a will, working through the probate process
- Drafting business and medical powers of attorney, which permit family members to make important decisions if a loved one becomes sick or has difficultly making independent decisions
- Planning for medical costs or assisted living
- Resolving questions about social security or pension payments
Please contact us to consult about how we can help you with a family financial planning or inheritance matter.