Family law includes a wide range of issues affecting couples and families. We have many years of experience helping clients make sense of court proceedings and legal documents involving divorce and child custody, adoption or guardianship, and domestic or family disputes. We understand the need for attention not only to the legal issues, but to the well-being of our clients and, of course, their children.
Just some of the ways we can help include:
- Filing for divorce and negotiating divorce settlements, including fair property distribution and alimony
- Negotiating, modifying, or enforcing child custody, parenting time, and support orders
- Adopting or establishing the paternity of a child
- Establishing guardianships for children or adults
- Responding to domestic violence, including by filing for personal protection orders
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you with a family law matter.